Pushdown Analytic Processing From Alteryx to Snowflake
Snowflake’s cloud-native data platform coupled with Alteryx Designer offers a scalable, governed analytics and data-centric process automation solution for the entire enterprise.
Just a few details away!
Agenda for the session:
- 11:00 – 11:05: Introduction to the Event + Introduction to GTL
- 11:05 – 11:10: Introduction to Alteryx and its Product Suite
- 11:10 – 11:20: Introduction to Snowflake
- 11:20 – 11:40:Initiate the push down processing from Snowflake using in-database tools
- 11:40 – 11:50: Perform the Analytic process automation in Alteryx to push back the results to Snowflake Table
- 11:50 – 12:00: Q&A
Reserve your spot and discover:
What is Alteryx?
Alteryx is a quick-to-implement, self-service data science & analytics platform that allows both citizen data scientists & trained statisticians break the barriers to insight, so everyone can experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster.
What is Snowflake?
Snowflake is a complete data service running in the cloud. With Snowflake, there is no infrastructure to manage or knobs to turn. Snowflake automatically handles infrastructure, optimization, availability, data protection, and more so you can focus on using your data, not managing it.
Through this session, we intend to help you understand how one can leverage the predictive analytical capabilities of Alteryx and Snowflake and how Alteryx Designer (part of the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation (APA) Platform™) combines with the Snowflake Data Cloud platform to offer a flexible and secure backend that powers enterprise productivity..