Pet Food Manufacturing gaint optimizes quality control & storage costs by streamlining supply chain process
About the Customer
Industry: Confectionary and Pet Food Manufacturer
Company Description: The customer is one of the leading manufacturers of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services. Their PeTCare Science institute strives to improve pet health through nutrition, data, and veterinary care and believe that ‘Pets Makes the World a Better Place’.
- Cumbersome data analysis & aggregation.
- Slow decision making, archaic architecture.
- Constant monitoring required for live tracking.
- Capacity planning had to be done in advance.
Business Use Case:
- Near-real-time data analysis with fast rendering reports highlighting various quality control measures, defects, lead time optimization, raw material procurement.
- Optimized supply chain, inventory management, and logistics planning.
- Tracking of quality check metrics and a single source of truth.
Existing BI Architecture
- 85% decline in the reporting time.
- Lower manual intervention in the data transformation activity resulting in more accurate insights.
- Significant reduction in distributor lead time.
- Increased longevity of pet food’s shelf-life.