- Liaison with stakeholders and manage deployment initiation activities, and manage day-to-day interaction during project execution and delivery
- Perform effective planning and scheduling, manage tasks and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines
- Closely work the Customer SPOC to establish relation
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate risks and find ways to accomplish Customers goals in the context of dynamic business/technical environments
- Provide high quality customer service and communicate project status (timelines, progress, and challenges) to customers regularly
- Engage effectively with stakeholders, Pre Sales Team and strategic partners, as needed to bring overall value to the customers.
- Ensure that all projects are in compliance with agreed upon terms and Key Controls defined
- Keep project status updated in project management tools and maintain meticulous records (e.g., schedule, issues, risks, change control decisions) which would be shared internally with the respective Sales Managers periodically.
- Job role also might need the candidate to be open to travel to the various engagement ruining to connect with the customers and consultants
- Generate additional opportunities or projects by working along with the Pre Sales and Sales Teams on the account.
- People responsibilities include ensuring optimal retention of talent and improving the performance of team members through continuous feedback
|Job Category||Account Manager|