Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- 2-5 years of experience in the middleware tier such as UNIX/Linux/Windows and application support
- Must have strong team focus and client service work ethic
- Knowledge of web and application servers and their configuration
- Strong working/troubleshooting experiences on LINUX/UNIX/Windows OS
- Experience with JDBC, JMS, MQ and integration of multiple messaging service
- Working knowledge of java, JSP, EJB, XML, web services
- Strong experience on Load Balancer (Apache/F5/HA Proxy)
- Strong Experience with tomcats and their configuration
- Strong experience with GC configuration
- Experience with Ant, Code Management, Jenkins is a plus.
- Agile methodology experience is a plus.
- Experience to implement middle ware knowledge on 3DExperience applications is a plus
- Work with the Team Lead and technical team members to support development and implementation activities 24/7 Mon – Sat and on release weekends
- Will have to support some weekend release implementations and provide off-hour communication as required
- Ability to work independently and resolve complex technical issues and identify root cause and recommend solutions to help resolve incidents quickly.
- PLM exposure is required
|Job Category||Application Support|