• Liaison with stakeholders and manage deployment initiation activities, and manage day-to-day interaction during project execution and delivery
• Perform effective planning and scheduling, manage tasks and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines
• Closely work the Customer SPOC to establish a relation
• Proactively identify, manage and mitigate risks and find ways to accomplish Customers goals in the context of the dynamic business/technical environments
• Provide high-quality customer service and communicate project status (timelines, progress, and challenges) to customers regularly
• Engage effectively with stakeholders, Pre Sales Team and strategic partners, as needed to bring overall value to the customers.
• Ensure that all projects are in compliance with agreed-upon terms and Key Controls defined
• Keep project status updated in project management tools and maintain meticulous records (e.g., schedule, issues, risks, change control decisions) which would be shared internally with the respective Sales Managers periodically.
• Job role also might need the candidate to be open to travel to the various engagement ruining to connect with the customers and consultants
• Generate additional opportunities or projects by working along with the Pre Sales and Sales Teams on the account.
• People responsibilities include ensuring optimal retention of talent and improving the performance of team members through continuous feedback
• A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and 7+ years industry experience
• Experience managing a technical team
• Experience communicating to senior management and customers verbally and in writing
• Developing and operating large-scale data structures for business intelligence analytics using: ETL/ELT processes; OLAP technologies; data modelling; SQL
• Experience with at least one relational database technology such as Redshift, Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL
• Experience with at least one massively parallel processing data technology such as Redshift, Teradata, Netezza, Spark or Hadoop based big data solution
|Job Category||Technical Manager|