As the Head of Sales – Analytics at Goldstone Technologies Ltd. (GTL), the position will play a key role in building ground-up the Sales division while (s)he achieves new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives within the Analytics Sales Practice. (S)he will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth through planning and executing business development activities.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment to not only build the Sales division but also lead the team to GTL’s business goals.
Experience: Consulting experience of 12 to 15 years, with a minimum of 10 years in Analytics Sales
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Has sound knowledge of business planning with particular experience of undertaking the AOP process.
- Must have managed an annual personal sales target of ~ INR 20 Crore or above while demonstrating a mindset of P&L ownership.
- Experience in product reselling business related to data analytics and cloud-based products will be preferred.
- Sales experience as a leader – hiring & leading multiple teams’ i.e. sales, internal sales & customer success.
- Must own the end-to-end sales cycle for the leads assigned with a target driven approach.
- Must have a background of Consulting Sales experience. Preferably Analytics Consulting.
- Must have experience of handling & delivering medium to large end-to-end Analytics Consulting Projects.
- Process oriented
- Possess strategic thinking while demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with other divisions at GTL.
- Plan and execute marketing events, including webinars, ROI driven participation in Industry events, C-level conferences. Develop content marketing strategies.
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Has an ability to put together high impact decks, presentations, proposals.
- Tech/B.E./MCA + MBA is an added advantage.
|Job Category||BDM & Sales|