India’s Multinational Tyre Manufacturer uses Warranty Analytics to analyse warranty claim’s trends
About the Customer
Industry: Tyre Manufacturer
Company Description: The customer is an Indian Multinational tire manufacturing company and the largest manufacturer of tires in India, also the sixth-largest manufacturer in the world. It is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The company manufactures rubber products including tyres, trends, tubes and conveyor belts, paints, and toys.
- Difficulty in performing a comparative analysis of warranty claims filed.
- Inability to track warranty claims & rejects due to lack of streamlined reports.
- Disaggregated and unstructured data is leading to difficulty in categorising claims.
- Data duplicaton, slower report generation times & disorganized data updations.
Business Use Case:
- Examining claims patterns based on manufacturing plants, rim size, production over time and remaining NSD.
- Analysing equal exposure trends to formulate an exposure comparison reports.
- Categorizing the type of adjustments done for the claims filed, such as defect type, product type, size, exposure time and manufacturing plans.
- Formulated an ETL pipeline with automated data refreshes.
Existing BI Architecture
- Identification of Exposure-based NSD helped send timely updated to the customers to warranty claims rejections.
- Analysis of claims patterns helped optimize operational costs.
- Data discrepancy is now avoided due to the automation of data refresh cycle.