Tableau is one of the world’s leading BI and Data Analytics Platform that enables organizations transform their data into insights in the form of dashboards that lets users/management take better informed decisions.
With the increasing number of business transactions across various industries globally, a massive amount of consumer data, product data and operational data generate each day that needs to be processed on time and stored for further business analysis. Tableau helps organizations track the information at every stage of the business to gain actionable data.
Why are Organizations adopting Data Analytics and Business Intelligence?
Over the past decade, Industries embraced new business models witnessing a new era of data-driven business transformation to centralize the challenging operational and business reporting processing. Tableau’s powerful features like collaboration of data, data blending, and real-time analysis convert the complex raw business data into an easy to understand format.
Now, why Data Science has become an integral part of modern businesses today more than ever? And the reason is that Data Science is more than just building algorithms and creating visually appealing dashboards. Market Research by Global Newswire expects the Data Science market value to reach $133 billion by 2026.
Tableau is one such competitive visual analytics platform trusted and utilized by 17+ Industries with 64,000+ Customers based across the globe. Tableau believes in transforming how people use data for solving problems, empowering people and organizations to be more data-driven.
Tableau provides various data solutions to business users across the entire organization level with unique visualization patterns, long-term & short-term strategies, and trends that direct the business forecasting.
Tableau Product Suite Applications that empower organizations with data
- Provides Actionable Insights
- Connects Data On-Prem or in the Cloud
- Help Spotting Trends and Identify Opportunities
- Enable for making data-driven decisions
- Allows combination of data with interactive maps for more than 50 countries
- Data exploration access for all the users
- Extracting features of massive data sets
- Designing, customizing and optimizing the dashboards for desktops, tablets, and phones are more accessible.
- Sharing and collaborating of data done securely
- Governed Self-Service Analytics
- Data Exploring in a trusted environment
- Ask questions using natural language from any published data source
- AI-driven explanations for your data
- Connect and access hundreds of data sources
- Empower business with Governance
- The existing Security protocols can be seamlessly integrated
- Flexible Deployment in Cloud
- Empowering organizations with data
- Additional benefits of monitoring, manageability and scalability
- Explore, Share and Collaborate the Cloud Data with anyone
- A fully hosted Cloud Solution
- Leverages AI to uncover the data insights
- Connects to Multi-Data Sources from anywhere
- Data Security with Trusted Permission Authentication
- Effective Data Management
- Dashboard Starters for quick, actionable data
- Tableau Online empowers everyone to understand the data
- An easier self-service data preparation
- Provides a holistic representation of data
- Flexile data customization for instant results
- Single click solution for repetitive tasks
- Connects with more data sources
- Stay connected with the workflow
Tableau enhances your business to increase productivity and revenue and drive the organization to become more data-driven.
Why choose GTL for Tableau?
GTL is an esteemed Tableau’s Gold Partner, delivering unrivalled Data Analytics services to the entrusted clients. Click here to know more: