GTL helps optimize the Supply Chain Process of South Asia’s biggest B2B paper boarding and packaging company from production and delivery
About the Customer
Industry: Package Manufacturing
Company Description: The customer is South Asia’s biggest B2B paperboard packaging company, primarily as a value-added converter. They convert more than 70,000 tonnes of paper, paperboard, and laminates per annum into an assortment of value-added packaging solutions for the FMCG, liquor, and consumer goods industries for internal and external customers.
- Unable to attain a 360° view of their supply chain process.
- Incapable of analysing pending, forwarded orders and backorders due to lack of centralized and streamlined reports.
- Disaggregated and highly unstructured data makes it difficult to analyse buying patterns of external customers.
Business Use Case:
- Integrating various data sources and cleaning the unstructured data.
- Analysing buying patterns of customers and maintaining raw material accordingly since packing material is made to order
- Creating interactive dashboards to optimize end to end supply chain processes and keep a track of the raw material procurement status
- Analysing tonnage, printing status for the
manufactured material by market, industry, customer, Key Account Manager etc.
- Identifying and classifying runner, repeater and stranger orders to improve order planning
Existing BI Architecture
- Restructured supply chain help in procurement planning and timely dispatch of customer orders.
- Streamlined reports provide a centralised and holistic view of the manufacturing process.
- Integration of multiple data sources avoids data-related issues.