- What is our risk exposure to specific customers, and how does each customer relationship affect working capital?
- How can we streamline and enhance our business processes to make them more efficient?
- Are we investing in the right opportunities based on capital and/or revenue, and how do our business decisions affect our key value drivers?
- How profitable are my products and services across sales channels and customers?
- Which customer segments may offer the largest margins, now and in the future, and how are those margins affected by the choices we’re making today?
- What future events could affect our stock price?
GTL Solution: Business Intelligence and Analytics Implementation using AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers several warehouse solutions for storing and managing large amounts of data.
Amazon Redshift: A fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service that makes it easy to quickly analyse data using SQL and your existing business intelligence tools.
Amazon RDS: A fully managed relational database service that makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud. It supports popular database engines such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
Amazon S3: A fully managed object storage service that allows you to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the internet. It can be used as a data lake for storing raw data for analytics and machine learning workloads.
Amazon QuickSight is a business intelligence and data visualization service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
It allows users to create and share interactive dashboards and visualizations of their data, using a drag-and-drop interface and pre-built templates.
It supports data sources such as Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, and Amazon S3, as well as other data sources via ODBC/JDBC connectors.
It also provides collaboration features such as sharing and commenting and allows for embedding visualizations in other applications.
Benefits of the Solution Provided
Manage vast amounts of collected data and provide their organizations with actionable insights. The insights would be developed through analytical disciplines to drive fact-based decision making.
DDDM improves planning, management, measurement, and learning.
Bring data together, efficiently provide analysis and reporting, and securely share the information that fuels business strategy.
Break free from manual processes trapped in spreadsheets to deliver the powerful analytics in entire organization.
High Level AWS Architecture
Average Account Balance
Dashboard helps in having a customer 360 view of the credit card holders starting from customer acquisition to customer spend details.